PRWeek UK and Women in PR’s Mentoring project is now open to search for 15 new mentees to participate in the 2017 scheme.
The PRWeek Mentoring Scheme is designed to tackle the lack of female leaders in communications. The PR industry is losing talented women at a rate of knots. For the fourth year, PRWeek and Women in PR will be matching 15 women identified as having the potential to reach the top, with senior female mentors for a year of support, challenge and guidance from a more experienced perspective.
The deadline for applicants is 27th April. Successful mentees must be available for a photoshoot on 16th May.
Now in its fourth year, senior women from all sectors have benefitted from being coached by the best in the business.
You can find the application form here: http://brandrepublic.polldaddy.com/s/application-to-be-matched-with-a-prweek-mentor-2017
The mentors for the 2017/2018 scheme will be:
· Molly Aldridge, CEO, M&C Saatchi PR
· Rachel Bell, founder, Shine Communications
· Helena Bloomer, MD, Europe, DeVries SLAM
· Gay Collins, founding partner, Montford Communications
· Misha Dhanak, founder & CEO, The Romans
· Shelley Facius, head of technology, Ruder Finn
· Rachel Friend, MD, London, Weber Shandwick
· Nicola Green, director of corporate affairs, O2
· Ali Jeremy, director of comms, NSPCC
· Christina Kelly, corporate affairs, Clydesdale Bank
· Ginny Paton, MD, House PR
· Jo-ann Robertson, partner & deputy CEO, London, Ketchum
· Abbie Sampson, director, external affairs, Energy UK
· Deborah Saw, vice chair & senior partner, Newgate
· Jennifer Thomas, head of internal comms & experience, Direct Line Group
You can read about previous mentee experiences here https://womeninpr.org.uk/news-blog/